And So the "processing" begins...

Please excuse the "mess"... I'm starting to journalize all the events during Tate's OHS, so for awhile there will be a lot of "back tracking" and the dates will make it seem like there is new stuff, when really its just new "old" stuff.... Probably no one checks this blog anymore anyway.... but just a heads up. ;0)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And.... We're Off!!!

Today @ 8am we will be leaving to drive down to Salt Lake City. Tate has to report to Primary's by 1pm to start his Pre-Op work up. First he'll have a physical/medical history interview/info. about surgery given to us. Then he'll have lab work, and then an x-ray.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers for our family and especially for Tate. This whole experience feels quite surreal still at this point. I'm very calm. Part of me knows its because of all the prayers on our behave and because its from Heavenly Father letting us know that everything is going to be okay.... and part of me wonders if I just haven't quite processed that fact that it really is going to happen tomorrow....


Anyway... we're off... SLC here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are about to hop pn the plane and get there! It feels like we have waited a long time for this day. I know we are ready. We have been so blessed with love and support. Our family and friends are with me as Laura and I head out west. hang on!!! here we come!

    ReplyDelete