And So the "processing" begins...

Please excuse the "mess"... I'm starting to journalize all the events during Tate's OHS, so for awhile there will be a lot of "back tracking" and the dates will make it seem like there is new stuff, when really its just new "old" stuff.... Probably no one checks this blog anymore anyway.... but just a heads up. ;0)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surgery Scheduled...

Got the call. The surgery's been scheduled.
July 2nd!!
After finding out Tate needed surgery anxiety set in. I couldn't sleep or eat for almost a week. Things got better with time, and having the surgery scheduled a month and couple weeks off has helped too. I need this time to digest it, get a grip on things. They say Tate will be in the hospital 7 to 10 days. Funny to me that he'll actually miss his very first 4th of July (in the sense that he'll be out of it and won't get to celebrate the way he would have been...), because I actually decided a few weeks ago on the theme of his party being 'red, white and blue' and kinda 4th of july themed. His birthday happens to be the same day as my birthday and I love all things red/white/blue and patriotic/americana... so i thought it was a way to celebrate his birthday with my fav theme. Then I was thinking maybe it would be "too much" since we'd have just celebrated 4th of july almost two months before... well now its set! He's missing 4th of July, so we're having 4th of July on his birthday. Red, white, and blue... sparklers... maybe some fireworks... It'll be a celebration of many things, because I hear he'll also be fully recovered from surgery right around that time as well!! Love it!
(PS- thinking of making his cake heart shaped. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment