And So the "processing" begins...

Please excuse the "mess"... I'm starting to journalize all the events during Tate's OHS, so for awhile there will be a lot of "back tracking" and the dates will make it seem like there is new stuff, when really its just new "old" stuff.... Probably no one checks this blog anymore anyway.... but just a heads up. ;0)

Friday, June 5, 2009

"Be Positive..." (pun intended)

After Tate's 9 month well check, we headed up to the hospital to get his blood type tested at the lab. His surgeon's office assistant ask that we have it done and to them no later than two weeks prior to surgery, so they can "gather a supply".
(Anyone else having a breaking dawn flashback? Okay.... so maybe its just me...)
Here's Tate waiting patiently in his stroller and playing w/ his hospital band. I think he was contemplating making a run for it.... if only he could. Poor thing had to be held tight in my arms while the lady took his blood. After she was done she made us wait while she called upstairs because she wasn't sure if she got enough and might have to stick him again. I stood there holding him just praying it would be enough. Luckily it was!!! Yay for only getting stuck once! I called the hospital on June 3rd and was able to get his blood type. Same as me!! I don't know why, but that makes me happy... that we're the same. Makes me feel a little less helpless... if that makes any sense at all.

1 comment:

  1. It's not just you. lol Love the picture in the stroller. We are Positive. (I am A positive...that All will go As planned And Tate will be All..right! love you

    ReplyDelete