And So the "processing" begins...

Please excuse the "mess"... I'm starting to journalize all the events during Tate's OHS, so for awhile there will be a lot of "back tracking" and the dates will make it seem like there is new stuff, when really its just new "old" stuff.... Probably no one checks this blog anymore anyway.... but just a heads up. ;0)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We've Got Appointments!!

Finally today we got the call!!
(Yes, I've been an impatient mother waiting this week for the call from Primary Children's. I even ventured to call them myself yesterday only to be assured they have a system about these sort of things and I just need to wait. They didn't tell me that, they were very sweet with me, but yeah--much better and more organized to wait for them to call.)

Echocardiogram/EKG/Chest X Ray @ Primary Children's Hospital: May 1st, 2009 @ noon

Follow up Appt. w/ Dr. Judd @ EIRMC, in Idaho Falls: June 17, 2009 @ 10:40am.


Updated Info.: Dr. Judd said she'll get the results from all the tests and will call me about three days after... seeing that its on a friday the days probably don't start counting until Monday. So by wednesday the 6th I hope to hear from her w/ the results. Not sure what the "follow up" appt will be about, it'll depend on what she tells me over the phone on the 6th I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment